Day 1 Event: Turnquote(Debate)
Coordinator: Vivek Singh (9910524621)
- Participants are requested to give their introduction, and that will not for the part of their time limit.
- All the participants will get max 4 mins to speak. In which they speak 2 mins for the motion and 2 mins against the motion.
- The first bell will at 3 mins 25 sec as a warning bell and final at 4 mins. Any participant who will cross the time limits will be disqualified.
- As soon as one person over his speech the audience will get the chance for cross questioning but max 2 questions can be asked and that should be related to the topic only and related whatever the participant had spoken.
- After the completion of the entire competition the judges will declare the winner.
Coordinator: Shantanu Sareenv (9873328473), Arpit Sharma (9971760634)
- Maximum time for the play is 10 -12 Min.
- No vulgarity in the script.
- Material should be brought by team only.
- Requirement of the chair and table should be informed one day prior so that we can arrange for it.
- Judges Decision will be final and binding.
Please send your script with the registration for the event
Event: Mind Battle (General quiz)
Coordinator: Rishabh Jain (7827181369)
- The quiz covers anything and everything under the sun. Basic General quiz at throw.
- 2. Members Team. Lone Wolves are more than welcome.
- Cross College Teams allowed.(Bring Along a Valid Id card.)
- A prelim will be taken to shortlist 6 teams for the Stage Round.
Quiz Masters decision shall be final and binding on all.
Event: Essay Writing
Coordinator: Saquib Raza (8744866227)
Venue: Consult Coordinator
- Write very neat and clean
- No cross cutting or over writing
- Use only Blue or Black Pen
- Time Limit 30-35 min
- Write your name, course, semester and college.
- There should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- Write In Hindi or English.
- Don’t copy from anyone. If caught copying you will be disqualified.
- Candidate who forgets to mention their names, course, semester and college, there sheet will ot be evaluated and we will not be responsible for the same.
Event: Market Mafia (Mock Stock)
Coordinator: Akash (9910393693)
Venue: Seminar Hall
1 . Team shall comprise 2 members
2. There will be 2 round
3. E-Devices are strictly prohibited
4. Use of Unfair means will lead to immediate disqualification
5. Decisions of Judges will be Final
Event: Golam Kolam (Rangoli)
Coordinator: Insha Wani (7838325039)
Venue: outside Auditorium
- The students are required to bring their own materials.
- No part of Rangoli can be premade before competition.
- Minimum two students can participate in a team.
- Use of stencil is not allowed.
- Time Limit is 1 hour.
DAY 2 Event: Nukkad Natak(Street Play)
Coordinator: Micheal Fernando (8586897761)
Venue: Outside Auditorium
Event: Shape Me n Run (Fashion Show)
Coodinator: Nikhil Sharma (9958596748)
- There should be maximum 14-16 Members per Team.
- Time Limit for every team is maximum 10 min.
- One Person per team must be there for sound and lighting.
- Emphasis will be given to clothing, walking style and originality.
- Use of candles, matches, cigarette or any other hazardous material is prohibited.
- Vulgarity of any kind would lead to disqualification of the team.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
- Special prizes for best male and female model.
- All participants must possess a valid I-Card.
- A Green room would be provided for changing purpose.
- Any Team exceeding time limit and participants will be disqualified.
- 30 min for changing costumes.
Coordinator: Shahana Khan (9718575404)
- Time limit is 4min.
- Medium of language can be Hindi and Urdu.
- Entries must be original work of author and should not be copied.
- Poems should show imagination skill & originality. They may be on any subject.
- Inappropriate language, insulting or abusive words and religious comments is subject to disqualification.
- Use of paper is not allowed.
Event: Group Dance
Coordinator: Vishnu Mohan (8130921533)
- Each Team must have at least 5 Members.
- The Performance must not exceed 5 – 7 Minutes.
- Music should be in MP3 format and should be in the pen drive. Please bring 2 copies of the same and Summit it at the time of registration.
- Please register yourself before 3:30 P.M., Max by 4 P.M.
- Please report before 4 P.M. on the Event day i.e. 27th February 2015.
- Each team has to bring their own members for makeup and backstage assistance (If Required).
- Judging Criteria
- Stage Utilization
- Utilization of Prop
- Overall Presentation
- Any Harmful or Dangerous Prop will not be Allowed in the Auditorium.
- Participants are requested not to carry any valuables. College or Society will not be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage.
10.All participants are requested to carry their College I-Cards, failing which they will not be allowed to enter in the college premises.
Posters of particular event and poster of fest is also enclosed.
Online Registration Link: http://goo.gl/MkD3lh
Offline Registration is Open till 4pm on 26th and 27th of February, 2015.
For further enquiry,
Contact: Arpit Sharma (9971760634)