Date(s) - 01/10/2014
LAWRENCE- The Law Forum of SSCBS presents ADVOCASE’14- the law case study competition.
Be the prosecutor or the defendant! You have to decide on which side of the case you are. So sit back and think for a moment who is the wrongdoer. Now the power lies with you- to protect the innocent and punish the guilty. Present the case in such a manner which beholds the truth and does not violate any laws defined by the constitution. Have a taste of how a law case is prepared!
· There will be two rounds in the competition
· Participants can register in a team of two people or individually. Cross college teams are allowed.
· 1st round will be held on 1st October, 2014.
There are 3 slots for the first round-
1. 3:00 P.M.-5:00 P.M. (offline,
2. 6:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M. (online)
3. 9:00 P.M.-11:00 P.M. (online)
Venue- college-Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies)
The shortlisted teams will go to the second round which will be conducted in the third week of October.
APART FROM THIS,THERE WILL BE A SEMINAR ON THE TOPIC- “LAW AS A CAREER OPTION” IN THE COLLEGE FROM 12:00 P.M. TO 1:00 P.M. on the same date (1st October).
Don’t miss on the opportunity of getting knowledge on the subject.
So what are you waiting for?
PRIZES WORTH RS 10,000/- TO BE WON!
For further queries contact-
Vartika Agarwal- 9810212081