The Sociology Department of Sri Venkateswara College is organising its annual department fest ‘Collective Conscience’ on 22nd February 2016. There are five events with exciting cash prizes to be won.
‘Collective Conscience’ will be a day’s affair wherein participants from most prestigious Delhi University colleges, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)??, Jamia Milia Islamia, Ambedkar University etc. will come together and take part in the various events that we have for them. The winners of these events get a handsome prize money.
The events mapped out for them is as follows-
1. Group Discussion where the colleges (represented through a pair) will discuss, debate for or against the motion presented to them on the spot.
2. Poster Interpretation; in which they express their views post interpreting a particular poster.
3. Ad-Mad where the participants have to try to creatively sell the consumers a product, (prop provided by us) and convince us of its practicality and usage
4. Treasure Hunt, here the teams search and look for The Treasure, which (will be the cash prize) as and when they are able to figure out the clues that leads them to the same.
5. Theme based photography competition & exhibition.