1. Cancel all the plans of just ‘going for a stroll in the park’ or even stepping out to get some fresh air. The Delhi summer heat is unbearable for even a minute.
2. Load up on summer gear- sunglasses, hats, pocket fans and big water bottles. These summer essentials are important for even a short day out.
3. Get those air conditioners working because a day without one will only leave you sweating profusely! Staying indoors is not easy either.
4. Bring those flip flops out from the back of the closet and keep those closed toed sandals right at the back. Summer won’t let you wear fancy shoes.
5. Find out about all the ice cream parlors in your vicinity, they will help you get through the torrid heat of the afternoon.