We’ve all at least once dream of settling down abroad or studying there. The idea of experiencing a whole new lifestyle and befriending people from all over the world is indeed immensely enticing. Keeping that in mind, what if you got to study in Australia, the third most popular education destination in the world? Here’s why that would be absolutely bomb:
1) Universities in Australia provide quality education and qualification which is widely recognised. This encourages employers to hire students hailing from these institutions.
2) Australia provides high quality research opportunities to its students which not only contributes to the holistic development of the student but also enhances the curriculum.
3) Obtaining an Australian visa is much less cumbersome than getting one for US or the UK. Owing to minimal red tapism, visa approvals are much faster.
4) The Australian government spends an ample amount on international scholarships and students can choose from over 22,000 courses being offered by 1100 leading universities and colleges.
5) Living in Australia is much more economical as opposed to a lot of other overseas education destinations.
6) Apart from all the above, Australia’s technical advancement serves as a major plus for students pursuing higher education there. The country is always leading in terms of new innovations.
7) Students carrying degrees from Australian Uni(s) are flooded with work opportunities from big industries post degree completion.
8) Australia attracts students from all over the world and thus, with so many cultures coming together, there’s no chance of anyone feeling like the odd one out. The atmosphere is friendly and comfortable.
9) With a strong economic base, Australia is also a very picturesque nation thanks to snow-capped fields, Virgin Islands and beaches etc.
10) Studying in a new environment is bound to put your life on a happy roller coaster. With Australia, it gets better because the lifestyle is laidback and vibrant.
Are you already mentally decorating your dorm room and bursting with excitement? If yes, then Study Overseas Global’s Australia Admissions Week is where you should be headed to from 30th March-2nd April! Rest assured that you’ll get all the necessary information and more because representatives from Australian universities will be present at the very venue. Swinburne University personell will be visiting on 31st March from 3:30 PM-5:00 PM and Deakin University personell on 1st April from 2:30 PM-4:30 PM. With information sessions on scholarship and visa process being organised on 31st March and 1st April, they will assist you through course and university selection and visa application as well and in no time you’ll be on your way to living your dream!